Produced region: Isparta and Burdur villages.
It is produced from pollen dust collected from nectar of lavender flower by bees living in beehives placed in lavender fields and it is a natural and valuable honey. Harvest season is June. It is produced naturally and ecologically in the villages of Isparta and Burdur in our country. It has a unique smell and aroma.
- Strengthens the nervous system when used regularly; It is useful in the treatment of skin diseases such as psoriasis, eczema, vitiligo.
- It is effective in the fight against Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C diseases.
- It is effective in all diseases related to stomach and liver.
- It regulates the digestive system and strengthens the intestinal flora.
- It strengthens the heart and strengthens the immune system.
Price: Starting from 50 TL up to 200 TL.